Private Half Day Sahaba Visits Istanbul
Istanbul is the center of religion for centuries. After the ottoman period Islamic Religion spreaded througout the city. The first mosque in Istanbul was built in Kadikoy on the Asian side of the city, which was conquered by the Ottoman Turks in 1453.
The Prophet Muhammad ( SAW ) said: “Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader its leader shall be, and what a wonderful army that army will be!” (Musnad Ahmad).
PS = If your e-mail is not answered during the day, please contact us on Whatsapp.
Contact : Mr Hakan HACIBEKIROGLU Whatsapp : +905337385862
Note: In the tour, ziarat we explain to you the stories of the places and the importance of the tombs, sahabas & Evliyas buried in Istanbul.
Tour Programme ;
* Pick up from the hotel at 10:00 Am
* Visiting Yeralti Camii ( Underground Mosque )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Vehb Bin Huseyre ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Amr Bin As ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Sufyan Bin Uyeyne ( RA )
* Drive to Balat Area and Egrikapi
* Visiting Tomb of Sube ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdullah El-Hudri ( RA )
(Here our Sufi Master shares his stories and insights)
* Edirnekapi & City Walls Area Visit
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Haceti Hafir ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdulsiddik Bin Amir ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Edhem ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Arpaci Hayreddin ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Abdulrahman ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Ebu Derda ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Halid bin Zeyd Ebu Eyyup El Ensari ( RA )
* Eyup Mosque or near Mosque for the Namaz Time and pray in EYUP Area
* We stop at a Shopping place for Honey, Turkish Baklava, Turkish Delight, Saffran, etc.
* Return Back to the Hotel around 14:00 – 14:30 Pm
Tour Includes ;
Hotel Pick up & Drop Off,
Private Transportation Minivan
English Speaking Tour Guide
Complimentary Drinks ( Water )
Tour Excluded ;
Tips to the Driver and Guide
PS : Minimum 3 People Are Required !!! For Example you are alone or couple so you have to pay 3 people price !!!
Half-Day Private Sahaba Visits in Istanbul
1 – 3 Persons
150 Euro or 140 USD Per Person or 120 GBP
4 – 7 Persons
125 Euro or 115 USD Per Person or 100 GBP
8 -13 Persons
100 Euro or 90 USD Per Person or 85 GBP