Half Day Joshua Prophet ( HZ Yusa ) Half Day Sahaba Visits in Istanbul
Muslim Tours in Istanbul Available All Year Long
PS = If your e-mail is not answered during the day, please contact us on Whatsapp.
Contact : Mr Hakan HACIBEKIROGLU Whatsapp : +905337385862
Istanbul is the center of religion for centuries. After the ottoman period Islamic Religion spreaded througout the city. The first mosque in Istanbul was built in Kadikoy on the Asian side of the city, which was conquered by the Ottoman Turks in 1453.
The Prophet Muhammad ( SAW ) said: “Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader its leader shall be, and what a wonderful army that army will be!” (Musnad Ahmad).
Note : In the tours, ziyarats we explain you the stories of the places and the importance of the tombs, sahabas & Evliyas buried in Istanbul.
Tour Programme ;
* Pick up from the hotel at 10:00 Am
* We will drive to ASIA Side to Visit Joshua Prophet in Beykoz
( Joshua’s Hill (Turkish: Yuşa Tepesi or Hazreti Yuşa Tepesi), a hill located on the Asian shore of Bosphorus in Beykoz district of Istanbul, Turkey is a shrine containing a mosque and a tomb dedicated to Joshua (Turkish: Hazreti Yuşa). The sacred place, 180 to 195 meters (591 to 640 ft) above sea level, is also an important landmark for vessels coming from the Black Sea. At the summit of the hill is a terrace with benches for the comfort of pilgrims visiting the mosque and the tomb of Saint Joshua. To the north of the hill, Yoros Castle is situated. )
* Then we will come back to Europe side
* Visiting Yeralti Camii ( Underground Mosque )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Vehb Bin Huseyre ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Amr Bin As ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Sufyan Bin Uyeyne ( RA )
* Drive to Balat Area and Egrikapi
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdullah El-Hudri ( RA )
(Here our Sufi Master shares his stories and insights)
* Edirnekapi & City Walls Area Visit
* LUNCH ( Typicial Turkish Restaurant
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Haceti Hafir ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdulsiddik Bin Amir ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Edhem ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Arpaci Hayreddin ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Abdulrahman ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Ebu Derda ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Halid bin Zeyd Ebu Eyyup El Ensari ( RA )
( Prophet Joshua HZ Yusa ) and Half Day SAHABA Visit
125 Euro Per Person
4 – 6 person
75 Euro Per Person
250 Euro Per Person