Group Ertugrul Gazi Sogut Bilecik Inegol and Bursa Full Day Tour ( Resurrection Ertugrul – Kurulus Osman )
Step back in time and enrich yourself with the rich history of Sogut .. Walk in the foot steps of our great hero Ertugrul Gazi. This is a must for any fans of the smash hit Netflix series Ertugrul : Resurrection thought as being on par with Game of Thrones.
Join us as we travel to a time long forgotten and bring this part of important Ottoman history to life.
Don’t Delay Book Today …… Your Ertugrul Adventure Awaits ….
Tour Date : 08 Aug 2020 Saturday
Tour Details : Bilecik Söğüt İnegöl and Bursa
Price Per Adult : 95 USD or 85 EURO or 75 GBP
Children : 0 – 3 Years Old is Free , 3 -6 years old % 50 , 6 – 10 Years old % 75
Included: Breakfast, Lunch with Drinks All Entrance Fees Guidance Service in English,Toll Road Parking Fee, Drinks on the way , Osmangazi Bridge, Avrasya Tunnel, Pick up from the Hotel and Drop Back to the hotel
Excluded: Tips, Photo Shooting with the Alps or Hatun Dress
Tour Finish: 21:30 Pm or 22:30 Pm
Payment Conditions = http://www.istanbullife.org/about-us/payment-conditions/
The Tour is a Full Day Tour and Includes a Visit To :
- 06 : 00 — 06 : 15 Am Pick up from your hotels
- 08: 45 – 09: 10 Am Breakfast ( Typical Turkish Breakfast )
- 11: 15 Am The Tomb of Edebali Master of Ertugrul and Osman Ghazi
- 11: 30 Am Orhan Gazi Mosque in Bilecik
- 11: 45 Am Timeline of Ottoman Museum in Bilecik
- 12 : 30 Pm Visit Dursun Fıkıh A religious scholar Dursun Fakih was the son-in-law of Sheikh Edebali
- 13: 00 Pm The Tomb of Ertugrul in Sogut
- 13: 20 Pm Alp’s Mezaar in Ertugrul Shrine
- 13 : 30 – 14 : 00 Pm Shopping and Dress like Alp and Hatun Costumes and Free Time
- 14: 30 Pm – 14: 45 Pm Lunch ( Typical Turkish Restaurant )
- 15 : 30 Pm Drive to visit Turgut Alp in Inegol
- 17 : 00 Pm Reach to the shrine of Turgut Alp in Inegol
- 17 : 15 Pm Drive to Bursa
- 17 : 45 Pm Visit The Tombs of Osman and Orhan Gazi Key Figures in Ottoman History in Bursa
- 18 : 30 Pm Drive to Istanbul
- 20 : 00 Pm We will use the most expensive bridge called Osmangazi Koprusu
- 21: 15 Pm While we reach to Asia Side we will use Avrasya Tunnel under the Marmara Sea
- 21: 20 Pm Drive back to the hotels so finishing around 22:00 Pm
PS : We will drive moreless 650 KM, which is 410 Miles + Osmangazi Bridge and Avrasya Tunnel …
All Areas are a tranquil haven featuring naturally beautiful surroundings. Some places are untouched and as they were when our hero walked through them.
Our friendly knowledgable tour guides will be on hand to make sure this tour is an informative and memorable one. They will help you transport back in time so you can relive history and will give you plenty of opportunities to take snaps to treasure your time with us or ask any questions you may have.
Don’t delay book today …… your Ertugrul adventure awaits ….
PS = We are the first travel agency in Istanbul, Turkey who starts this Ertugrul Tour and you can see our Tripadvisor reviews in this link = https://www.tripadvisor.com.tr/Attraction_Review-g293974-d3735660-Reviews-Istanbul_Life_Cultural_Tours_Day_Tours_Senguler_Travel-Istanbul.html
Ertugrul Ghazi ;
Ertugrul Ghazi is the father of the founder of the Ottoman Empire, Osman Ghazi. Although the information about him is uncertain, it is known that; he was a member of the Kayi Clan. The ancestors of Ertugrul Ghazi were under the command of Sultan Tugrul Bey of Seljuks and Alparslan and they came to Ahlat region first. They joined to the raids in Anatolia. After Eyyubies had captured Ahlat, Gunduz Alp, the father of Ertugrul Ghazi, migrated to Mardin region. And after the plunder of Mardin by the Mongolians, they left this region and they moved through central Anatolia. The Kayi Clan, under the command of Gunduz Alp migrated to Surmelicukur of Pasinler plain of Erzurum. In a short while Gunduz Alp fallen ill and died and Ertugrul Ghazi replaced him. As the Mongolians advanced in Anatolia, he and his brother Dundar Bey moved through the western parts of Anatolia. In Sivas, they assisted the Seljuk Army against the Mongolians. Alaeddin Keykubat, the sultan of the Seljuks rewarded Ertugrul Ghazi for his service and he gave Ertugrul Ghazi, Karacadag and its province, near Ankara. The Kayi Clan had settled in Karacadag for some time, and later they moved through the Sogut region, in the Byzantine border. He campaigned the Byzantine villages. Ertugrul Ghazi helped Alaaddin Keykubat in the war against the Greek Empire in Emeniderbendi (the region between today’s Pazaryeri and Bozoyuk). The sultan gave him Eskisehir and its province to Kayi Clan. After this success, he marched through the Byzantine borders and conquered Sogut. Sogut became the capital of the Kayis. The campaigns continued and Ertugrul Ghazi gained power and extended his borders.
E- MAIL or WHATSAPP ;
+905337385862 TO Mr HAKAN HACIBEKIROGLU