Itinerary of Pamukkale Tour from Istanbul
- We will pick you up from your hotel early in the morning AT 05: 00 Am and transfer you to the Airport (Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul Airport) to take a flight to Denizli.
- Our staff in Denizli will take you from Denizli Cardak Airport with a name board and drive you to Pamukkale city center for the daily tour.
- After you meet with our local tour guide and other participants the tour begins. Locations to visit are; Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinus Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater, and Antique Pool which are all located in Hierapolis. You will find a chance to take photos of the best spots in Pamukkale while walking through the travertines without shoes/slippers and socks. Also, Karahayit and Red Water are included in the tour. The tour also includes lunch in a Local Restaurant.
- At the end of the tour at about 17:00 Pm you will be taken back to Denizli Cardak Airport to take the flight from Denizli to Istanbul.
- When you arrive in Istanbul, one of our staff members will meet you there to pick you up and you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Istanbul / Denizli Airport Transfers (4 Times)
- Domestic Flight Tickets ( Turkish Airlines )
- Full Day Pamukkale, Hierapolis tour
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees for Museums and Archeological Sites
- Lunch in a Local Restaurant
What’s Not Included?
- Entrance fee for Cleopatra Pool
- Personal expenses and tips
- Drink at Lunch
PRICE = 450 Euro Per Person