Explore North Cappadocia Full Day Group Tour
Discover the spectacular rock formations, magical fairy chimnies and cave churches of Turkey’s Cappadocia region on this full-day sightseeing trip. Drive through Pigeon valley watch volcanic pillars and pinnacles, cave churches of UNESCO-listed Goreme Open-Air Museum; and explore the hand-carved tunnels of the ancient underground city. Visit Uchisar rock castle. Entertain in pottery demonstration with the Hittite technique in Avanos.
- Full Day Trip in North Cappadocia
- Explore this spectacular lunar-like region of volcanic rock pillars, cones and caves
- Explore cave churches of Goreme Open-Air Museum
- Enchanting Uchisar rock castle
- Drive through Pigeon Valley, Devrent Valley and Pasabag to see mushroom-shaped pinnacles
- Try your hand at pottery in Avanos
Explore and Enjoy
- First visit the Devrent Valley, also known as Imagination Valley to see the lunar landscape. Drive through this surreal place, watching volcanic cones and pillars. Listen to your guide recounts how the sculptures have been formed by erosion.
- Afterward, drive through Pasabag, also known as Monks Valley. Discover how the area was named after the monks lived here in the 4th century AD and gaze at the mushroom-shaped pinnacles.
- Then visit a restaurant for a delicious, local, otantic Anatolian lunch.
- Next stop is the pottery-making town of Avanos. Join a pottery workshop to try your hand at pottery. Watch a pottery demonstration, and then try to make one for yourself.
- Then drive to Pigeon Valley who offers spectacular views of the natural cliffs and the man-made caves and tunnels carved into the rock.
- Next, the big rock on top of the hill in Uchisar , also known as Landlord’s Castle.The view from the top of this massive rock is amazing.
- Next, watch the enchanting view of Goreme Valley from Esentepe.
- Final stop of North Cappadocia Tour is Goreme Open-Air Museum, a UNESCO-listed place with cave churches, stunning frescos and monastery. Walk around these magical rocks. Learn how they were carved between the 10 and 12th centuries AD.
- Afterward drop-off your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Pottery-making workshop
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
Tour Price : 50 Euro Duration : Full Day
Depart From : Your centrally located Cappadocia Hotel
Returns to : Returns to departure point at approximately 4:30 Pm to 5:00 Pm
Time of departure : 09:30 Am to 10:00 Am Please contact us for exact pickup time and location
We can custom design your itinerary to create a touring program that most ideally suits your personal, educational, cultural, and budgetary requirements. Please contact us for details and we will design your dream tour…