Ertugrul Ghazi Bilecik Sogut and Bursa Tour in Turkey
The Tour is a Full Day Tour and Includes a Visit To :
- 06: 00 — 06: 15 Am Pick up from your hotels Ps: It is a private tour so you can start anytime..
- 08: 45 – 09: 10 Am Breakfast ( Typical Turkish Breakfast )
- 11: 15 Am The Tomb of Edebali Master of Ertugrul and Osman Ghazi
- 11: 30 Am Orhan Gazi Mosque in Bilecik
- 11: 45 Am Timeline of Ottoman Museum in Bilecik
- 12: 30 Pm Visit Dursun Fıkıh A religious scholar Dursun Fakih was the son-in-law of Sheikh Edebali
- 13: 00 Pm The Tomb of Ertugrul in Sogut
- 13: 20 Pm Alp’s Mezaar in Ertugrul Shrine
- 13: 30 – 14: 00 Pm Shopping and Dress like Alp and Hatun Costumes and Free Time
- 14: 30 Pm – 14: 45 Pm Lunch ( Typical Turkish Restaurant )
- 15: 15 Pm Drive to Bursa
- 16: 30 Pm Visit The Tombs of Osman and Orhan Gazi Key Figures in Ottoman History in Bursa
- 18: 30 Pm Drive to Istanbul
- 20: 00 Pm We will use the most expensive bridge called Osmangazi Koprusu
- 21: 15 Pm While we reach to Asia Side we will use Avrasya Tunnel under the Marmara Sea or Bosphorus Bridge
- 21: 20 Pm Drive back to the hotels so finishing around 22:00 Pm
All Areas are a tranquil haven featuring naturally beautiful surroundings. Some places are untouched and as they were when our hero walked through them.
Our friendly knowledgable tour guides will be on hand to make sure this tour is an informative and memorable one. They will help you transport back in time so you can relive history and will give you plenty of opportunities to take snaps to treasure your time with us or ask any questions you may have.
Daily Ertugrul Tours From Istanbul For Muslim Guests from all over the world..
Don’t delay book today …… your Ertugrul adventure awaits ….
PS = We are the first travel agency in Istanbul , Turkey who starts this Ertugrul Tour and you can see our Tripadvisor reviews in this link = https://www.tripadvisor.com.tr/Attraction_Review-g293974-d3735660-Reviews-Istanbul_Life_Cultural_Tours_Day_Tours_Senguler_Travel-Istanbul.html
Payment Conditions = http://www.istanbullife.org/about-us/payment-conditions/
PRIVATE Ertugrul Gazi Sogut Bilecik With Guide Full-Day Tour
About Professional Guidance Service in Turkey ;
It is against the law for anyone who has not been trained and licensed to function as a tourist guide in Turkey.
Turkey’s professional tourist guide organization is the Tourist Guides Union (Turist Rehberleri Birliği, or TUREB), of which the affiliated Chamber of Istanbul Tourist Guides (İstanbul Turist Rehberleri Esnaf Odası, or İRO but their website is not in English). Each other important tourism destination in Turkey also has its local organization.
Please also note that Guides are not Travel Agents, and are not licensed to make reservations or other travel agency services .
Also note that Guides cannot be Drivers. The two professions are separate in Turkey, with separate licenses. In fact, guides are prohibited by law from driving clients.
EMAIL or WHATSAPP = +905337385862 TO Mr. HAKAN HACIBEKIROGLU
About ERTUGRUL GHAZI ;
Ertugrul Ghazi is the father of the founder of the Ottoman Empire, Osman Ghazi. Although the information about him is uncertain, it is known that; he was a member of the Kayi Clan. The ancestors of Ertugrul Ghazi were under the command of Sultan Tugrul Bey of Seljuks and Alparslan and they came to Ahlat region first. They joined to the raids in Anatolia. After Eyyubies had captured Ahlat, Gunduz Alp, the father of Ertugrul Ghazi, migrated to Mardin region. And after the plunder of Mardin by the Mongolians, they left this region and they moved through central Anatolia. The Kayi Clan, under the command of Gunduz Alp migrated to Surmelicukur of Pasinler plain of Erzurum. In a short while Gunduz Alp fallen ill and died and Ertugrul Ghazi replaced him. As the Mongolians advanced in Anatolia, he and his brother Dundar Bey moved through the western parts of Anatolia. In Sivas, they assisted the Seljuk Army against the Mongolians. Alaeddin Keykubat, the sultan of the Seljuks rewarded Ertugrul Ghazi for his service and he gave Ertugrul Ghazi, Karacadag and its province, near Ankara. The Kayi Clan had settled in Karacadag for some time, and later they moved through the Sogut region, in the Byzantine border. He campaigned the Byzantine villages. Ertugrul Ghazi helped Alaaddin Keykubat in the war against the Greek Empire in Emeniderbendi (the region between today’s Pazaryeri and Bozoyuk). The sultan gave him Eskisehir and its province to Kayi Clan. After this success, he marched through the Byzantine borders and conquered Sogut. Sogut became the capital of the Kayis. The campaigns continued and Ertugrul Ghazi gained power and extended his borders.
Ertugrul Ghazi died at the age of 90 and his tomb is on 1 km east of Sogut region of Bilecik. Osman Ghazi had succeeded him.
tugrul Ghazi died at the age of 90 and his tomb is on 1 km east of Sogut region of Bilecik. Osman Ghazi had succeeded him.