4 Days 3 Nights Jewish Heritage Tour In ISTANBUL
– Except Saturday and Sunday !!!! –
PS = If your e-mail is not answered during the day, please contact us on Whatsapp.
Contact : Mr Hakan HACIBEKIROGLU Whatsapp : +905337385862
|A ) Advance Reservation Required.
B ) Photocopy of your passport picture page is needed in advance for visit permits.
C ) Passports requried for security during the tour..
D ) The times are given by the Rabbinate & Times can change According to Them.
Day 1 – Istanbul – Arrival Day
Arrival in Istanbul and transfer from airport to the hotel. Check in to the hotel.
After a short briefing about your tour you will have Free Time for Sightseeing.
( Optional Turkish Bath Tour ) Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 – Istanbul
Morning visit to a Jewish neighborhood, Galata. You will see the Galata tower built by the Genoese in 1303. Visit the local synagogues, Neve Shalom and the Askenazi Synagogue and Ahrida Synagogue. Jewish Museum is also included…… Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3 – Istanbul
Visit the Hippodrome, a 3rd century site, where chariots raced during the Roman period. Visit the Blue Mosque, famous for its blue tiles and six minarets. Visit St. Sophia, a world heritage site built in the 6th century. After lunch, visit the Topkapi Palace Museum , its priceless collection of jewels, and the Grand Covered Bazaar. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4 – Istanbul – End of Tour
After breakfast check out from the hotel. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
What is included !
* 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Sultanahmet
( Boutique Mina Hotel or similar hotel in Istanbul )
* Services of professionally licensed guides on local tours.
* Meals: Breakfasts, Lunch.
* Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coaches on local tours.
* English speaking guided tours of Jewish Heritage.
* Inbound and outbound airport transfers to/from your hotel.
* Turkish Bath Tour
* All taxes, entrance & museum fees, baggage handling. (unless otherwise stated)
What is not included !!!!
* International airfares.
* VISA needed for Turkey.
* Tips to guide, driver, hotel staff etc.
* Items of a personal nature.
* Harem and Treasure room entrance fees in Topkapi Palace.
* Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast).
* Travel Insurance and medical services.
|PRICES||05.01.2018 — 15.06.2018||15.06.2018—- 25.04.2019|
|Single Room||730 Euro||800 Euro|
|Per person in a Double Room||620 Euro||700 Euro|