2 Days Ertugrul and Sahaba Tour in Istanbul and Turkiye
2 Days Ertugrul and Sahaba Tour is Istanbul’s most preferred Islamic tour in Istanbul and Turkiye !!!.
Explore Sogut, Bilecik, and Bursa in one day and then the second day explore all Sahaba graves in Istanbul with our very knowledgeable guide who are sufi background !!!
1 DAY ;
Group Ertugrul Gazi Sogut Bilecik and Bursa Full-Day Tour / ( Resurrection Ertugrul – Kurulus Osman – Orhan Ghazi ) / Ertugrul Tour From Istanbul to Sogut Bilecik and Bursa
Step back in time and enrich yourself with the rich history of Sogut .. Walk in the footsteps of our great hero Ertugrul Gazi. This is a must for fans of the smash-hit Netflix series Ertugrul: Resurrection thought to be on par with Game of Thrones.
Join us as we travel to a time long forgotten and bring this part of important Ottoman history to life.
Don’t Delay Book Today …… Your Ertugrul Adventure Awaits ….
Tour Type: Daily, Group, Religious, Historical, Cultural, Family-Friendly, and Kids-friendly Daily Ertugrul Ghazi Tours From Istanbul, Ertugrul Tour 2023, Ertugrul Tour 2023, Ertugrul Tour 2024, Ertugrul Tours, Day Trip from Istanbul to Ertugrul Tour
Highlights Of The Tour: We will visit The Tomb of Edebali Master of Ertugrul and Osman Ghazi, Orhan Gazi Mosque in Bilecik, Bala Hatun Tomb, Timeline of Ottoman Museum in Bilecik, The Tomb of Ertugrul in Sogut, Halime Hatun Tomb in Sogut, Tombs of Dundar bey, Abdurrahman Ghazi, Savci Bey, Alps, and Hatuns in Sogut, Alp’s Mezaar in Ertugrul Shrine, Free Time for Kayı Merchandise Shopping, Osman Ghazi Tomb in Bursa, Orhan Ghazi Tomb in Bursa…Daily Ertugrul Tours From Istanbul For Muslim Guests from all over the world..Ertugrul Tours from Istanbul
Duration: Full Day in between 07:00 Am – 22:00 Pm
Vehicle Type: 16 Seated Luxury Mercedes Sprinter with WIFI on board – We use 31 Seated Midibus if we have above 13 and more people and We never use and suggest Mercedes Vito in our tours for such a long day trip for our group tour of Ertugrul Ghazi …
- Pick up from your hotel around 07:00 A.m.
- Drop your hotel back around 22:00 P.m.
- Breakfast – THE BEST BUFFET TURKISH BREAKFAST
- Lunch with One Soft Drink – TURKISH KEBAP With Soft Drink
- Ertugrul Tour Participation Certificate (One and Only in Turkiye )
- Private English Speaking Ertugrul and Ottoman History expert Government Licensed Guide
- Deluxe Transportation
- WI-FI on Board
- Parking, Toll, and Bridge Fees ( Osmangazi Bridge )
- Free time for Kayı Merchandise Shopping
- Alp and Hatun Clothes Rental
- Horse Riding
- Professional Photography
- Tipping to the Driver
We start our way back to Istanbul and on the way, we stop for a Shopping opportunity since Bursa is the most popular place for Honey, Turkish Delight, Saffran and etc.
We return to Istanbul via Osman Gazi Bridge and InshaAllah after 2 hours we reach Istanbul and drop back all our guests at their hotels. End our services with sweet lifetime memories. Eyvallah!
2 DAY ;
Half-Day Sahaba Visits Tours in Istanbul
Istanbul is the center of religion for centuries. After the ottoman period, Islamic Religion spread throughout the city. The first mosque in Istanbul was built in Kadikoy on the Asian side of the city, which was conquered by the Ottoman Turks in 1453. The Prophet Muhammad ( SAW ) said: “Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader its leader shall be, and what a wonderful army that army will be!” (Musnad Ahmad).
Tour Programme ;
* Pick up from the hotels at from 09: 30 till 10:00 Am
* Visiting Yeralti Camii ( Underground Mosque )
* Visiting the Tomb of Sufyan Bin Uyeyne ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Vehb Bin Huseyre ( RA )
* Visiting the Tomb of Amr Bin As ( RA )
* Drive to Balat Area and Egrikapi
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdullah El-Hudri ( RA )
* Visiting Hz Sube ( RA)
* Edirnekapi & City Walls Area Visit
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Haceti Hafir ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdulsiddik Bin Amir Same( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Edhem ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Arpaci Hayreddin ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Abdulrahman ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Ebu Derda ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Halid bin Zeyd Ebu Eyyup El Ensari ( RA )
* Eyup Mosque or similar Mosque for the Namaz Time and pray in EYUP Area
* Return to the Hotel around 13:30 – 14:00 Pm
Tour Includes ;
Hotel Pick up & Drop Off
Private Transportation Minivan English-Speaking Tour Guide
Complimentary Drinks ( Water )
Tour Excluded ;
Tips to the Driver and Guide
Note: In the tours, ziarat we explain to you the stories of the places and the importance of the tombs, sahabas & Evliyas buried in Istanbul.
TOUR PRICE ;
1 – 4 Persons
175 EURO Per Person
5 – 10 Persons
155 EURO Per Person
More than 10 Persons
Call or Whatsapp: +905337385862
SEASONS OF TURKEY ;
Winter Season: Between the months of December, January, February as the weather is around 10 degrees Celsius.
Spring: Between the months of March, April, and May as the weather is around 22 degrees Celsius
Summer: June, July, and August are summertime with approx 30 degrees celsius.
Autumn: September through November is considered to be Autumn month with a National average of 20 degrees celsius.
Have your attire accordingly and dress in proper clothing as per the guidance above.
Tour Information ;
You must fill out the form on the link below and register 72 hours before entering Turkey.https://register.health.gov.tr/
You can get the latest and accurate information about the visa via the link below, and if you are a citizen of one of the countries that can obtain e-visa, you can get an E- Visa https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/
Covid 19 PCR Test you can contact us through by Whatsapp ( +90 533 738 58 62 ) or E-mail to email@example.com
If you want to take public transport (bus, metro, ferry, tram, etc.) during your stay in Turkey, you will need a transport ticket (Istanbul Kart for the city of Istanbul, strictly individual) and a HES code.
Activate the HES code on the Istanbul Kart: https://kisisellestirme.istanbulkart.istanbul/