Half Day Sahaba Visits and Half Day Joshua Prophet
( HZ Yusa ) Visits in Istanbul
HALF DAY SAHABA VISITS TOURS IN ISTANBUL
Sahaba ( The companions of Prophet Muhammed S.A.V )
Tombs Mosques – Sahaba Tombs – Cemeteries – Religious Istanbul
Muslim Tours in Istanbul Available All Year Long
Istanbul is the center of religion for centuries. After the ottoman period Islamic Religion spreaded througout the city. The first mosque in Istanbul was built in Kadikoy on the Asian side of the city, which was conquered by the Ottoman Turks in 1453.
The Prophet Muhammad ( SAW ) said: “Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader its leader shall be, and what a wonderful army that army will be!” (Musnad Ahmad).
Note : In the tours, ziyarats we explain you the stories of the places and the importance of the tombs, sahabas & Evliyas buried in Istanbul.
Tour Programme ;
* Pick up from the hotel at 10:00 Am
* Visiting Yeralti Camii ( Underground Mosque )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Vehb Bin Huseyre ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Amr Bin As ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Sufyan Bin Uyeyne ( RA )
* Drive to Balat Area and Egrikapi
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdullah El-Hudri ( RA )
(Here our Sufi Master shares his stories and insights)
* Edirnekapi & City Walls Area Visit
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Haceti Hafir ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdulsiddik Bin Amir ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Edhem ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Arpaci Hayreddin ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Abdulrahman ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Ebu Derda ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Halid bin Zeyd Ebu Eyyup El Ensari ( RA )
* Eyup Mosque & Cemetery Visit
* Namaz Time and pray in EYUP Area
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Muhammed-El Ensari ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ahmad El Ensari ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Kaab ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ebu Seybe El Hudri ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Hamidullah El Ensari ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Muhammed El Ensari ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Humeyd Bin Bekir ( Small Ahmed ) ( RA ) and 2 More Sahaba
* then we will drive to ASIA Side to Visit Joshua Prophet in Beykoz
Joshua’s Hill (Turkish: Yuşa Tepesi or Hazreti Yuşa Tepesi), a hill located on the Asian shore of Bosphorus in Beykoz district of Istanbul, Turkey is a shrine containing a mosque and a tomb dedicated to Joshua (Turkish: Hazreti Yuşa). The sacred place, 180 to 195 meters (591 to 640 ft) above sea level, is also an important landmark for vessels coming from the Black Sea. At the summit of the hill is a terrace with benches for the comfort of pilgrims visiting the mosque and the tomb of Saint Joshua. To the north of the hill, Yoros Castle is situated.
Tomb of Joshua
At the top of the hill, a giant symbolic grave stands, known to the Europeans as the “Giant’s Grave”. It is believed by some Muslims to be the tomb of Prophet Joshua. Alternative traditional sites for the Prophet’s tomb are situated in Israel (the Shia shrine at Al-Nabi Yusha’), Jordan (An-Nabi Yusha’ bin Noon, a Sunni shrine near the city of Al-Salt ) and Iraq (the Nabi Yusha’ shrine of Baghdad..
A flat, rectangular earthen rise 17 meters (56 ft) long and 2 meters (6.6 ft) wide. The roofless area is surrounded with a high cast-iron grate, enclosed by means of an iron netting. The point is that the local inhabitants consider the grave miraculous and come here in order to be healed of their illnesses. But, the iron netting prevents the pilgrim from touching the holy ground inside the fence.
Half Day SAHABA Visit and ( Prophet Joshua HZ Yusa )
130 Euro Per Person
4 – 6 person
85 Euro Per Person
250 Euro Per Person