GROUP ERTUGRUL GHAZI TOUR IN TURKEY 19 DEC 2019
Step back in time and enrich yourself with the rich history of Sogut .. Walk in the foot steps of our great hero Ertugrul Gazi. This is a must for any fans of the smash hit Netflix series Ertugrul : Resurrection thought as being on par with Game of Thrones.
Join us as we travel to a time long forgotten and bring this part of important Ottoman history to life.
PS : We will drive moreless 700 KM which is 440 Miles …
All Areas are a tranquil haven featuring naturally beautiful surroundings. Some places are untouched and as they were when our hero walked through them.
Our friendly knowledgable tour guides will be on hand to make sure this tour is an informative and memorable one. They will help you transport back in time so you can relive history and will give you plenty of opportunities to take snaps to treasure your time with us or ask any questions you may have.
Don’t delay book today …… your Ertugrul adventure awaits ….
Tour Date : 19 DEC 2019 SATURDAY
Tour Details = Bilecik Söğüt İnegöl and Bursa
Price Per Adult = 120 USD or 110 EURO or 100 GBP
Children = 0 – 3 Years old is free 3 -6 years old % 50
6 – 10 Years old % 75
Included = Breakfast,Lunch with Drinks All Entrance Fees Guidance Service in English,Toll Road Parking Fee ,Drinks on the way ,Osmangazi Bridge , Avrasya Tunnel ,Pick up from the Hotel and Drop Back to the hotel
Excluded = Tips ,Photo Shooting with Alps or Hatun Dress
Tour Finish = 21:00 Pm or 22:30 Pm
PS = We are fully booked !!!Thank you very much for your interest !! Next group tour of Ertugrul please E-Mail US
Tour Programme =
* The Tomb of Edebali Master of Ertugrul and Osman Ghazi
* Orhan Gazi Mosque in Sogut Bilecik
* Timeline of Ottoman Museum in Bilecik
* The Tomb of Ertugrul in Sogut
* Alp’s Mezaar in Ertugrul Tombs
* Shopping and Photo Shooting
* Lunch in Sogut
* Drive to visit Turgut Alp in Inegol ( If the weather and road is not good we will skip )
* Drive to Bursa like 1 hour or 1 : 30 Mins
* The Tombs of Osman and Orhan Gazi Key Figures in Ottoman History in Bursa
* Drive to Istanbul