5 Days 4 Nights Jewish Heritage Tour In ISTANBUL
– Except Saturday and Sunday !!!! –
|A ) Advance Reservation Required.
B ) Photocopy of your passport picture page is needed in advance for visit permits.
C ) Passports requried for security during the tour..
D ) The times are given by the Rabbinate & Times can change According to Them.
Day 1 – Istanbul – Arrival Day
Arrival in Istanbul and transfer from airport to the hotel. Check in to the hotel.
After a short briefing about your tour you will have Free Time for Sightseeing.
( Optional Turkish Bath Tour ) Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 – Istanbul – Jewish Heritage Tour
Morning visit to a Jewish neighborhood, Galata. You will see the Galata tower built by the Genoese in 1303. Visit the local synagogues, Neve Shalom and the Askenazi Synagogue and Ahrida Synagogue. Jewish Museum is also included…… Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3 – Istanbul – Classical Sultanahmet Tour
Visit the Hippodrome, a 3rd century site, where chariots raced during the Roman period. Visit the Blue Mosque, famous for its blue tiles and six minarets. Visit St. Sophia, a world heritage site built in the 6th century. After lunch, visit the Topkapi Palace Museum , its priceless collection of jewels, and the Grand Covered Bazaar. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4 – Istanbul – Bopshorus Tour
Pick up early from the hotel for the Bopshorus Cruise tour .
Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), Rustem Pasha Mosque, Bosphorus Cruise,Bosphorus Bridge, drive on the bridge and enjoy the beautiful view when crossing the bridge from Europe to Asia.
Lunch ( at the top of Camlica Hill,)
Ortaköy, is a cosmopolitan area, bordering waters of the Bosphorus with communites of Turk , Greeks, Armenians and Jewish.The neighbourhood hosts many different religious.It is also a popular spot for locals and tourists a like with art galleries, night clubs, restaurants, sitting by the waterfront for drink tea and coffee.
Dolmabahce Palace, was the first European style palace built by Ottoman Sultans between 1843 and 1846.This is the last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons. Famous with the great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons chandelier.Atatürk lived the final part of his life in the residental part of the palace and died there
Day 5 – Istanbul – End of Tour
After breakfast check out from the hotel. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
What is Included !!!!
* 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Sultanahmet
( Boutique Mina Hotel or similar hotel in Istanbul )
* Services of professionally licensed guides on local tours.
* Meals: Breakfasts, Lunch.
* Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coaches on local tours.
* English speaking guided tours of Jewish Heritage.
* Cooking Class or Turkish Bath Tour
* Inbound and outbound airport transfers to/from your hotel.
* All taxes, entrance & museum fees, baggage handling. (unless otherwise stated)
What is not included !!!!
* International airfares.
* VISA needed for Turkey.
* Tips to guide, driver, hotel staff etc.
* Items of a personal nature.
* Harem and Treasure room entrance fees in Topkapi Palace.
* Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast).
* Travel Insurance and medical services.
|PRICES||05.01.2016 — 15.06.2016||15.06.2016—- 25.03.2017|
|Single Room||900 Euro||1100 Euro|
|Per person in a Double Room||750 Euro||850 Euro|