SAHABE VISITS TOURS IN ISTANBUL
Sahabe ( The companions of Prophet Muhammed S.A.V )
Tombs Mosques – Sahabe Tombs – Cemeteries – Religious Istanbul
The Prophet Muhammad ( SAW ) said: “Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader its leader shall be, and what a wonderful army that army will be!” (Musnad Ahmad).
Istanbul is the center of religion for centuries. After the ottoman period Islamic Religion spreaded througout the city. The first mosque in Istanbul was built in Kadikoy on the Asian side of the city, which was conquered by the Ottoman Turks in 1353. The first mosque on the European side of Istanbul was built inside the Rumeli Castle in 1452. The first grand mosque which was built in the city proper is the Eyup Sultan Mosque (1458), while the first imperial mosque inside the city walls was the Fatih Mosque (1470) which was built on the site of the Church of the Holy Apostles, an important Byzantine church which was originally edificed in the time of Constantine the Great. Many other imperial mosques were built in the following centuries, such as the famous SUleymaniye Mosque (1557) which was ordered by Suleiman the Magnificent and designed by the great Ottoman architect Sinan, and the famous Sultan Ahmet Mosque (1616) which is also known as the Blue Mosque for the blue tiles which adorn its interior. Istanbul was the final seat of the Islamic Caliphate, between 1517 and 1924. The personal belongings of Mohammed and the earliest Caliphs who followed him are today preserved in the Topkapı Palace, the EyUp Sultan Mosque and in several other prominent mosques of Istanbul.
TOUR PROGRAMME : According to the 2000 census, there were 2691 active mosques hundreds of Tombs & holy places. In our islamic tour; we will take you to the important islamic locations by explaining you the stories of the places.
Note : In the tours, ziyarats we explain you the stories of the places and the importance of the tombs, sahabas & Evliyas buried in Istanbul.
* About Eyup El Ensari : He is the companion and standard bearer of the prophet Mohammed. The tomb is located in the Eyup district in Istanbul beyond the old city walls of Constantinople on the south part of the Golden Horn.
* Eyup Sultan Mosque : It was built by the grave of the armor-bearer prophet Muhammad who died during Constantinople attack.
* Sultanahmet Mosque : It was built in the beginning of the 17th century to the order of Ahmed the First. It’s designed in blue colored tile. There is a piece of a Saint gem of Kaab in the Mosque.
Half Day Sahabe Tour in Istanbul ( 10:00 AM- 13:30 PM)
* Pickup from the hotel at 10:00 Am
* Visiting Yeralti Camii ( Underground Mosque )
* Visiting Tomb of Sufyan Bin Uyeyne
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Vehb Bin Huseyre
* Visiting Tomb of Amr Bin As
* Edirnekapi & City Walls Area Visit
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Hafir
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdullah El-Hudri
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdulsiddik Bin Amir
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ebu Seyour artists Huri
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Muhammed-Ul Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ahmad El Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Kaap ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Hamidullah El Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Muhammed El Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Cabir ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Edhem ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Ebu Derdag Sahabei Ikr.
* Eyup Mosque & Cemetery Visit
* Visiting Tomb of Eyup El Ensari ( RA )
* Return Back to the Hotel around 13:30 – 14:00 Pm
Half Day Islamic Heritage Tours in Istanbul with Private Car
2 – 4 person
75 Euro Per Person
5 – 10 person
55 Euro Per Person
955 Euro Per Person